|Product Name:||E2-AF123E||Elongation At Break:||≥90%|
|Static Discharge (Removal From Roll):||<100||Tensile Strength At Break:||≥4KN/M|
|Backing Thickness:||0.025mm||Total Tape Thickness:||0.045±0.005mm|
ESD Acrylic Transparent Double Side Tape,
ODM Transparent Double Side Tape,
ESD transparent double tape
ODM ESD Acrylic Transparent Double Side Tape RoHS Approved
Transparent double-side ESD acrylic tape E2-AF123E with good ESD performance
E2-AF123E is a Transparent Double Side Tape ESD acrylic tape with good adherent (no residue after removal from surface of object), good ESD performance.
Features And Benefits:
1. Excellent tensile strength & Elongation.
2. RoHS standard.
3. Low adhesion, no adhesive residue.
|Test item||Units||Test values|
|Total Tape Thickness:||mm||0.045±0.005|
|Adhesion to Steel||N/25mm||0.5 ~ 2.5|
|Tensile Strength at Break:||KN/M||≥4.0|
|Elongation at Break:||%||＞90|
|Voltage when removing tape from roll||Volts||< 100|
|Surface resistance (Back side)||Ohms||105-9|
|Surface resistance (Glue side)||Ohms||109-11|
For bonding, protection during electronic product production, or for temporary fixing.
1. Store under normal conditions of 10-30℃ and 40-70% R.H, out of direct sunlight.
2. Shelf life: 12 months from the date of manufacture when stored in initial packing.
1. Surface should be clean, dry, free of dust, oil or other contaminants.
2. Proper pressure required by roller, hand or press when applying.
3. Avoid repeat sticking to prevent adhesion decrease.
Why buy from us instead of buying from other suppliers?
1. Good location and convenient transportation.
2. SGS certification.
What are our advantages?
1. Professional tape manufacturer for nearly 20 years.
2. Gold supplier.
3. Provide samples and best service.
Please be advised that this technical data sheet is written based on our lab tests and experience only. Customer is responsible to determine the suitability of the product meets intended application requirements before approved for use.
Contact Person: sales