|Product Name:||IH810D||Static Discharge(Removal From Roll):||<100V|
|Adhesion To Steel:||2~3.5N/25mm||Elongation At Break:||≥45%|
|Name:||PET Protective Film|
0.035mm PET Protective Film,
ODM PET Protective Film,
0.035mm Heat Resistant Adhesive Tape
Silicone Free Polyimide PET Protective Film 0.035mm Heat Resistant Adhesive Tape
Silicone-Free Polyimide Film Tape-IH810D Heat Resistant Adhesive Tape With excellent Heating Resistance
IH810D is a polyimide film backed Acrylic adhesive tape with excellent heat resistance and insulation properties.
Features And Benefits:
1. Good Adhesion ,No residue after removal.
2. Resistant high temperature up to 260℃.
3. Excellent anti-aging ability, long shelf life.
4. RoHS Compliant.
PET Protective Film IH810D Properties:
|Total Tape Thickness:||mm||0.035±0.005|
|Adhesion to Steel:||N/25mm||2~3.5|
|Tensile Strength at Break:||KN/M||≥5|
|Elongation at Break:||%||≥45%|
|Upmost Temperature||° C||260*5mins|
|Static Discharge(Removal from roll)||Voltage||<100V|
Masking for golden finger of Print circuit boards when wave soldering or reflow soldering process, surface protection under the high temperature without any residue.
1. Store under normal conditions of 10-30℃ and 40-70% R.H, out of direct sunlight.
2. Shelf life: 12 months from the date of manufacture when stored in initial packing.
1. Surface should be clean, dry, free of dust, oil or other contaminants.
2. Proper pressure required by roller, hand or press when applying.
3. Avoid repeat sticking to prevent adhesion decrease.
What are our advantages?
1. Professional tape manufacturer for nearly 20 years.
2. Gold supplier.
3. Provide samples and best service.
4. Good production capacity and fast delivery.
Please be advised that this technical data sheet is written based on our lab tests and experience only. Customer is responsible to determine the suitability of the product meets intended application requirements before approved for use.
Contact Person: Ms. Karina