|Product Name:||E1-MH310G||Adhesion To Steel:||4N/25mm|
|Tensile Strength At Break:||≥3KN/M||Elongation At Break:||≥5%|
|Temperature Resistance::||260℃||Static Discharge:||<100V|
0.15mm High Temperature Masking Tape,
0.15mm Masking Tape,
0.15mm high temp masking tape
0.15mm Anti Static High Temperature Masking Tape For Components
Anti-Static High Temperature Masking Crepe Tape E1-MH310G Masking for Components and Temporary Holding
E1-MH310G is anti-static tape based with crepe paper with high temperature resistant.
Features And Benefits:
1. Low electrostatic discharge at unwind.
2. Resistant high temperature up to 260℃.
3. RoHS Compliant.
4. No residue after removal.
|Item high temp masking tape||Typical Value|
|Adhesion to Steel||≥4N/25mm|
Masking for thermosensitive components of Print Circuit Boards and temporary holding in wave soldering or reflow soldering process.
1. Store under normal conditions of 10-30℃ and 40-70% R.H, out of direct sunlight.
2. Shelf life: 12 months from the date of manufacture when stored in initial packing.
1. Surface should be clean, dry, free of dust, oil or other contaminants.
2. Proper pressure required by roller, hand or press when applying.
3. Avoid repeat sticking to prevent adhesion decrease.
Why buy from us instead of buying from other suppliers?
1. Good location and convenient transportation.
2. SGS certification.
What are our advantages?
1. Professional tape manufacturer for nearly 20 years.
2. Gold supplier.
3. Provide samples and best service.
Please be advised that this technical data sheet is written based on our lab tests and experience only. Customer is responsible to determine the suitability of the product meets intended application requirements before approved for use.
Contact Person: sales