|Product Name:||TS630||Total Thickness:||0.135±0.005mm|
|Backing Thickness:||0.075mm||Tensile Strength At Break:||≥3.5KN/M|
|Elongation At Break:||≥45%||Adhesion To Steel:||Before Heating: 0.5N/25mm; After Heating: 0 N/25mm|
5.4mil Thermal Release Tape,
OEM Thermal Release Tape,
5.4mil polyester film tape
TS630 is a green polyester film backed pressure-sensitive adhesive single-sided coated thermal release tape. It has a high initial adhesion and easily is peeled off by heating under a certain high temperature.
Features And Benefits:
1. Easily peeled off by heat treatment at any time.
2. Excellent tensile strength & Elongation.
3. RoHS Compliant.
Polyester Film Tape Properties:
TS630 is used for electronic components, glasses, wafer, ceramics manufacturing processes and various temporary fixing.
1. Store under normal conditions of 10-30℃ and 40-70% R.H, out of direct sunlight.
2. Shelf life: 12 months from the date of manufacture when stored in initial packing.
1. Surface should be clean, dry, free of dust, oil or other contaminants.
2. Proper pressure required by roller, hand or press when applying.
3. Avoid repeat sticking to prevent adhesion decrease.
Why choose us?
1. Professional tape manufacturer for nearly 20 years.
2. Gold supplier.
3. Provide samples and best service.
4. Good production capacity and fast delivery.
Please be advised that this technical data sheet is written based on our lab tests and experience only. Customer is responsible to determine the suitability of the product meets intended application requirements before approved for use.
Contact Person: sales