|Product Name:||E2-MA311||Adhesion To Steel:||2~5N/25mm|
|Total Tape Thickness:||0.11±0.002mm||Elongation At Break:||≥5%|
|Static Discharge:||<100V||Tensile Strength At Break:||≥2（KN/M）|
Crepe Paper Masking Tape,
0.11mm Masking Tape,
0.11mm crepe paper tape
Anti Static Crepe Paper Masking Tape 0.11mm Thickness Good Adhesion
Surface and adhesive anti-static crepe paper tape E2-MA311 with good adhesion and no removal residue
E2-MA311 is a anti-static tape based with crepe paper with good adhesion.It not only has no residue after being removed, but also has low electrification when pasted and removed.
Features And Benefits:
1. Low electrostatic discharge at unwind.
2. RoHS Compliant..
3. No residue after removal.
Masking Tape Properties:
|Adhesion to Steel||2～5N/25mm|
The product can be applied to various environments with anti-static requirements, such as fixing, connecting and packaging of electronic manufacturing.
1. Store under normal conditions of 10-30℃ and 40-70% R.H, out of direct sunlight.
2. Shelf life: 12 months from the date of manufacture when stored in initial packing.
1. Surface should be clean, dry, free of dust, oil or other contaminants.
2. Proper pressure required by roller, hand or press when applying.
3. Avoid repeat sticking to prevent adhesion decrease.
Competitive advantages of our factory:
1. Very competitive price and high quality control.
2. Timely delivery.
3. Environmentally friendly products.
Please be advised that this technical data sheet is written based on our lab tests and experience only. Customer is responsible to determine the suitability of the product meets intended application requirements before approved for use.
Contact Person: sales