|Product Name:||KDL201||Release Film Thickness:||0. 13±0.005 Mm|
|Total Tape Thickness:||0.20±0.005mm||Temperature Resistance:||260℃|
|Adhesion To Steel:||≥7N/25mm||Tensile Breaking Strength:||≥12 (KN/M)|
0.2mm Double Sided Electronic Tape,
RoHS Double Sided Electronic Tape,
0.2mm double sided electronics repair tape
High Temperature Resistant Double Sided Electronic Tape 0.2mm
Double-sided adhesive no substrate tape KDL201 for bonding different materials in electronic manufacturing
KDL201 is a high temperature resistant glass fiber cloth base material tape, high tensile strength, not easy to break, strong adhesive strength, good temperature resistance.
Features And Benefits:
1. Excellent bonding properties.
2. Maintain viscosity under high temperature.
3. High temperature resistance.
It is mainly used for H class heat-resistant insulation bundling, high temperature sandblasting protection, lithium manganese battery insulation packing and other high strength insulation protection.
|Item Double Sided Electronic Tape||Typical Value||Test Method|
|Backing Thickness||0.13±0.005 mm||/|
|Total Tape Thickness||0.20±0.005mm||/|
|Adhesion to Steel||7N/25mm||GBT 2792-2014|
|Tensile Breaking strength||≥12 (KN/M)||GBT 30776-2014|
|Elongation at break||≥5%||GBT 30776-2014|
1. Store under normal conditions of 10-30℃ and 40-70% R.H, out of direct sunlight.
2. Shelf life: 12 months from the date of manufacture when stored in initial packing.
1. Surface should be clean, dry, free of dust, oil or other contaminants.
2. Proper pressure required by roller, hand or press when applying.
3. Avoid repeat sticking to prevent adhesion decrease.
Competitive advantages of our factory:
1. Very competitive price and high quality control.
2. Timely delivery.
3. Environmentally friendly products.
Please be advised that this technical data sheet is written based on our lab tests and experience only. Customer is responsible to determine the suitability of the product meets intended application requirements before approved for use.
Contact Person: sales