|Product Name:||E1-TH862G||Maximum Operating Temperature:||200℃|
|Static Discharge (Removal From Roll):||＜100V||Elongation At Break:||≥90%|
|Tack:||≥26(J.DOW/#)||Adhesion To Steel:||5~7 (N/25mm)|
2.4mil Polyester Adhesive Tape,
OEM Polyester Adhesive Tape,
2.4mil green polyester tape
High Temperature Shielding Polyester Adhesive Tape 2.4mil Green Color
Polyester adhesive tape E1-TH862G with good high temperature shielding and anti-static properties
E1-TH862G is a green tape coated with silicone pressure sensitive adhesive on PET surface. It has good high temperature shielding and antistatic properties.
Features And Benefits:
1. Resistant high temperature up to 200℃.
2. No residue after removal.
3. Excellent anti-aging ability, long shelf life.
|Item green polyester tape||Typical Value|
|Adhesion to Steel||1.1～1.6lbs/in||5～7N/25mm|
|Static Discharge (Removal from roll)||<100V||<100V|
|Maximum Operating Temperature||392℉||200℃|
Masking for thermosensitive components of Print circuit boards and temporary holding in wave soldering or reflow soldering process.
1. Store under normal conditions of 10-30℃ and 40-70% R.H, out of direct sunlight.
2. Shelf life: 12 months from the date of manufacture when stored in initial packing.
1. Surface should be clean, dry, free of dust, oil or other contaminants.
2. Proper pressure required by roller, hand or press when applying.
3. Avoid repeat sticking to prevent adhesion decrease.
What are our advantages?
1. Professional tape manufacturer for nearly 20 years.
2. Gold supplier.
3. Provide samples and best service.
Why buy from us instead of buying from other suppliers?
1. Good reputation and after-sales service team.
2. Good location and convenient transportation.
Please be advised that this technical data sheet is written based on our lab tests and experience only. Customer is responsible to determine the suitability of the product meets intended application requirements before approved for use.
Contact Person: sales