|Product Name:||IH810A||Backing Thickness:||0.025mm|
|Total Tape Thickness:||0.031±0.005mm||Adhesion To Steel:||4~6N/25mm|
|Elongation At Break:||≥45%||Upmost Temperature:||260℃|
QFN Polyimide Adhesive Tape,
Masking Polyimide Adhesive Tape,
QFN kapton polyimide tape
QFN Masking Polyimide Adhesive Tape Heat Resistant RoHS Approved
QFN masking polyimide tape-IH810A polyimide heat resistant tape with excellent heat resistant and no residue after using
IH810A is a polyimide film backed silicone adhesive tape with excellent heat resistance and insulation properties.
Features And Benefits:
1. Electrical insulation and clean removal without residue.
2. Resistant high temperature up to 260℃ for 10 minutes.
3. Excellent tensile strength & Elongation.
4. RoHS Compliant.
1. High-temperature shielding protection for different packaging processes, and temporary fixing in high-temperature process.
2. suitable for surface protection after removal of non-residual glue after high temperature use.
|Product Polyimide Adhesive Tape||Units||Test values|
|Total Tape Thickness:||mm||0.031±0.005|
|Release Liner thickness||mm||0.075±0.003|
|Adhesion to Steel:||N/25mm||0.6±0.2|
|Tensile Strength at Break:||KN/M||≥3.5|
|Elongation at Break:||%||≥45%|
|Upmost Temperature||° C||260|
1. Store under normal conditions of 10-30℃ and 40-70% R.H, out of direct sunlight.
2. Shelf life: 12 months from the date of manufacture when stored in initial packing.
1. Surface should be clean, dry, free of dust, oil or other contaminants.
2. Proper pressure required by roller, hand or press when applying.
3. Avoid repeat sticking to prevent adhesion decrease.
Competitive advantages of our factory:
1. Very competitive price and high quality control.
2. Timely delivery.
3. Environmentally friendly products.
Please be advised that this technical data sheet is written based on our lab tests and experience only. Customer is responsible to determine the suitability of the product meets intended application requirements before approved for use.
Contact Person: sales