|Product Name:||KDL201||Release Film Thickness:||0. 13±0.005 Mm|
|Temperature Resistance:||260℃||Adhesion To Steel:||≥7N/25mm|
|Total Tape Thickness:||0.20±0.005mm||Elongation At Break:||≥5%|
Rohs High Temp Resistant Tape,
ODM High Temp Resistant Tape,
Rohs Glass Fiber Tapes
Rohs Approved High Temp Resistant Tape Cloth Base Glass Fiber Tapes
High temperature resistant glass fiber cloth base material tape KDL201 with excellent bonding properties
KDL201 is a high temperature resistant glass fiber cloth base material tape, high tensile strength, not easy to break, strong adhesive strength, good temperature resistance.
Glass Fiber Tapes Features And Benefits:
1. Excellent bonding properties.
2. Maintain viscosity under high temperature.
3. High temperature resistance.
It is mainly used for H class heat-resistant insulation bundling, high temperature sandblasting protection, lithium manganese battery insulation packing and other high strength insulation protection.
|Item||Typical Value||Test Method|
|Backing Thickness||0.13±0.005 mm||/|
|Total Tape Thickness||0.20±0.005mm||/|
|Adhesion to Steel||7N/25mm||GBT 2792-2014|
|Tensile Breaking strength||≥12 (KN/M)||GBT 30776-2014|
|Elongation at break||≥5%||GBT 30776-2014|
1. Store under normal conditions of 10-30℃ and 40-70% R.H, out of direct sunlight.
2. Shelf life: 12 months from the date of manufacture when stored in initial packing.
1. Surface should be clean, dry, free of dust, oil or other contaminants.
2. Proper pressure required by roller, hand or press when applying.
3. Avoid repeat sticking to prevent adhesion decrease.
What are our advantages?
1. Professional tape manufacturer for nearly 20 years.
2. Gold supplier.
3. Provide samples and best service.
4. Good production capacity and fast delivery.
Why buy from us instead of buying from other suppliers?
1. Good location and convenient transportation.
2. SGS certification.
3. Advanced production and processing equipment, environmentally friendly and reliable products.
Please be advised that this technical data sheet is written based on our lab tests and experience only. Customer is responsible to determine the suitability of the product meets intended application requirements before approved for use.
Contact Person: sales