|Product Name:||TS630D||Total Tape Thickness:||0.135±0.005mm|
|Backing Thickness:||0.075 ±0.002 Mm||Adhesion To Steel:||3-7N/25mm; After Heating: 0 N/25mm (130-160℃ * 5-15mins)|
|Name:||Thermal Release Tape||Color:||Blue|
RoHS Thermal Release Tape,
0.135mm Thermal Release Tape,
RoHS blue thermal tape
RoHS Heat Transfer Blue Thermal Release Tape
Heat Transfer Tape Blue TS630D With Higher Initial Adhesion Becomes Almost “Zero” By Heating
TS630D is a blue polyester film backed pressure-sensitive adhesive single-sided coated thermal release tape. It has a high initial adhesion and easily is peeled off by heating under a certain high temperature(130-160℃).
Blue Thermal Tape Features And Benefits:
1. dhesive strength becomes almost “zero” by heating and can be removed without damaging substrates.
2. Substrates can be processed by temporarily fixing pressure sensitive adhesive face to the stage.
3. Provides a high processing accuracy since substrates are kept in a fixed position.
4. Three types (rolls, labelers and sheets) are available.
5. Environmentally friendly since no cleaning is required for substrates.
TS630D is a unique thermal release tape that is excellent for high temperature applications. Adhesion is virtually eliminated by heating to release temperature, available in single and double sided. Polyester film, acrylic adhesive with PET liner.
1. Store under normal conditions of 10-30℃ and 40-70% R.H, out of direct sunlight.
2. Shelf life: 12 months from the date of manufacture when stored in initial packing.
1. Surface should be clean, dry, free of dust, oil or other contaminants.
2. Proper pressure required by roller, hand or press when applying.
3. Avoid repeat sticking to prevent adhesion decrease.
What are our advantages?
1. Professional tape manufacturer for nearly 20 years.
2. Provide samples and best service.
3. Good production capacity and fast delivery.
Please be advised that this technical data sheet is written based on our lab tests and experience only. Customer is responsible to determine the suitability of the product meets intended application requirements before approved for use.
Contact Person: sales