Many people are familiar with products such as dust-free paper, dust-free wiping paper, and wiping paper. With the advancement of science and technology and the development of industrial technology, the production process of dust-free paper is also constantly improving. So many people must not know much about the development history of dust-free paper, so I will introduce you to the development history of the dust-free paper industry. In the 1960s, Europe took the lead in inventing dust-free paper using natural fibers as raw materials.
The Danish inventor Carl Kronya was the first to design a dry forming technology using wood pulp, which was put into North America and Europe for full-scale commercial production in the early 1970s. The initial design method is to install the fixed screen as a former in the vacuum box, and scatter the fibers downward. Through the action of vacuum, the fibers fall onto the forming wire below to form a paper web of a certain shape. In the late 1970s, Finland's United Paper Mill and another company, MJ, improved the dry-laid papermaking technology. The improved dust-free papermaking technology was more widely used in the 1980s.
In the early 1980s, in order to adapt to the production of dust-free paper, a colleague of Kronya, Johan Moscalt, replaced the fixed web former with the design of a rotating cylinder former. In the field of dust-free paper production technology Very competitive. In the mid-1980s, with the development of the chemical industry, especially the emergence of composite fibers, Denmark's DANKLON company provided composite fibers as the goal, and designed a horizontal cylinder forming technology, which can use different lengths and different types of composite fibers. Uniform mixing Shaped into dust-free paper and wiping paper. Later, after continuous improvement, the rapid development of composite fiber technology further improved the production efficiency of heat-bonded dust-free paper. In the early 1990s, the Danish MJ company successively introduced the forming mesh technology to meet the needs of using composite fibers, so as to adapt to the production of dust-free wiping paper. At the same time, Nippon Paper has started to develop dry forming technology since the 1960s. Through more than 20 years of hard work, it has developed a set of unique dry forming fourdrinier and cylinder paper machines.
1. Excellent dust removal effect, with anti-static function
2. Efficient water absorption
3. Soft and will not damage the surface of objects
4. Provide sufficient dry and wet strength
5. Low ion release
6. Not easy to cause chemical reaction
7. Excellent dust removal effect, combined with anti-static function; high water absorption, soft and will not damage the surface of objects; provide sufficient dry and wet strength
8. Optional edge banding: ultrasonic, cold cutting
9. Dust-free cloth The edge of this product is sealed by the most advanced edge cutting machine, no particles and thread ends will be left after wiping, and the decontamination ability is strong
Contact Us at Any Time