High temperature tape, that is, the adhesive tape used in high temperature working environment. It is mainly used in the electronics industry, and its temperature resistance is usually between 120 and 260 degrees. It is often used in spray painting, baking varnish leather processing, painting masking and fixing in the process of electronic parts, printed circuit boards and high-temperature treatment masking. High temperature tape includes KAPTON high temperature tape; Teflon high temperature tape; high temperature masking tape; PET green high temperature tape; high temperature double-sided tape, etc.
Teflon high temperature tape has the following characteristics:
2. High and low temperature resistance, the long-term use of the product can withstand a temperature of 260°C;
3. Corrosion resistance;
4. Low friction and wear resistance;
5. Moisture resistance and high insulation;
The conventional product thickness is 0.08MM, 0.13MM, and 0.18MM, and the colors are brown and white.
Teflon high temperature tape is mainly used for:
1. Insulation cladding for wire and cable industry;
2. Insulation lining for electro-oxygen industry;
3. The surface cladding of the storage tank roller and the lining of the friction surface of the guide rail can be directly attached to various large flat surfaces and regular curved surfaces (such as rollers). The operation is simple, and it does not require professional equipment, special processes and transportation for spraying PTFE materials. Restrictions such as processing in professional spraying factories;
4. Used in textile, food, medicine, wood processing and other departments as insulating high-temperature materials;
5. Color printing and packaging machines, plastic weaving and wire drawing machines, microwave drying, various conveyor belts and various bag making machines in the clothing ironing, sealing and pressing packaging industry, and the hot-pressing and sealing end faces of sealing machines, etc.
High temperature PET green tape has the following characteristics:
High temperature PET green tape
1. Excellent initial tack and adhesion;
2. No glue residue, no edge warping, no falling off after baking;
3. Solvent resistance;
4. Acid and alkali resistance;
5. Long-term temperature resistance of 200°C.
The thickness of high temperature PET green tape is: 0.055mm, 0.060mm, 0.070mm, 0.080mm, 0.10mm, 0.12mm, 0.13mm. Colors are: light green, grass green, dark green, dark green, yellow, blue, sky blue, black, transparent (customizable colors).
High temperature PET green tape is mainly used in:
1. High-temperature spraying and powder covering for chassis and tempered cups;
2. PCB board high temperature shielding;
3. Baking tin on PCB board, gold-plated shielding;
4. High-temperature glue filling and shielding for LED dot matrix blocks, digital tubes, and electrical LED display panels;
Identify high temperature tape
Polyimide High Temperature Tape
(1), appearance and taste;
(2) The residue after ignition and combustion;
(3) Actual high-temperature test, after a high temperature of 260°, check whether there is residual glue, shrinkage, etc.
Polyimide high-temperature tape can be customized according to customer's withstand voltage requirements. Specially treated high temperature resistant polyimide film as the base material, with excellent insulation, durability, acid and alkali resistance, high temperature resistance of 300 degrees / 10 minutes, 180 degrees can be used for a long time. The product specification length is 33M, and the width can be arbitrarily cut into different shades of amber series. High temperature tape This product has excellent electrical properties, high insulation, high temperature resistance, low temperature resistance, acid and alkali resistance, low electrolysis, good mechanical properties, abrasion resistance, tear resistance, special adhesive treatment, strong adhesion, and is Masks surfaces without leaving adhesive residue.
Polyimide high-temperature tape is widely used in anti-soldering protection, high-temperature insulation binding of transformer coils; capacitor insulation material, PCB gold finger high-temperature spraying shielding protection, and mobile phone lithium battery manufacturing and binding. Uses: Protect the polyimide high-temperature tape insulating tape produced by Goldfinger Co., Ltd., which is made of polyimide film as the base material and coated with high-temperature resistant silica gel. Finger protection.
Contact Us at Any Time