|UV Gelation Energy( Wave Length 365mm）:||≥200mJ/cm2||Tensile Strength:||≥10KN/M|
|Total Tape Thickness:||0.095±0.005mm||Base Material:||PET|
3.8mil UV Dicing Tape,
ODM UV Dicing Tape,
3.8mil uv resistant electrical tape
Polyester PET 3.8mil UV Dicing Tape Anti Static Protection UV389G
High performance UV adhesive polyester UV389G tape lower adhesion after UV irradiation
UV389G is a high performance product coating UV adhesive on the surface of polyester. It has high initial peeling strength. Low adhesion after UV irradiation and no residue after peeling off.
Features And Benefits:
1. High initial adhesion.
2. Low adhesion after UV curing, easy to separate.
uv resistant electrical tape Properties:
|Peeling strength||Before UV||1.8～5.7lbs/in||8～10N/25mm|
|UV Gelation energy( wave length 365mm)||≥200mJ/cm2||≥200mJ/cm2|
1. Wafer, component, glass cutting and grinding process cutting.
2. 3D glass bonding process, component packaging transfer.
3. Soft lithium battery protection, metal and anti-static protection.
1. Store under normal conditions of 10-30℃ and 40-70% R.H, out of direct sunlight.
2. Shelf life: 12 months from the date of manufacture when stored in initial packing.
1. Surface should be clean, dry, free of dust, oil or other contaminants.
2. Proper pressure required by roller, hand or press when applying.
3. Avoid repeat sticking to prevent adhesion decrease.
What are our advantages?
1. Professional tape manufacturer for nearly 20 years.
2. Gold supplier.
Why buy from us instead of buying from other suppliers?
1. Advanced production and processing equipment, environmentally friendly and reliable products.
2. Good reputation and after-sales service team.
Please be advised that this technical data sheet is written based on our lab tests and experience only. Customer is responsible to determine the suitability of the product meets intended application requirements before approved for use.
Contact Person: sales