|Product Name:||E1-FA926S||Backing Thickness:||0. 025mm|
|Total Tape Thickness:||0.045±0.005mm||Adhesion To Steel:||15N/25mm|
|Elongation At Break:||≥90%||Static Discharge (Removal From Roll):||＜100V|
Aluminized Polyester Adhesive Tape,
ODM Polyester Adhesive Tape,
ODM aluminium polyester tape
Anti Static Silver Grey Polyester Adhesive Tape Aluminized Strong Adhesion
Anti-static silver grey polyester aluminized tape -E1-FA926S with strong adhesion
E1-FA926S is a silver grey tape coated with acrylic pressure sensitive adhesive and aluminum on the surface of PET film. It has good adhesion and anti-static properties.
Features And Benefits:
1. Strong adhesion, no residual glue after removal.
2. Low electrostatic discharge at unwind.
3. Excellent anti-static performance.
|Item aluminium polyester tape||Typical Value|
|Adhesion to Steel||3.5lbs/in||15N/25mm|
|Static Discharge (Removal from roll)||<100V||<100V|
The product can be applied to various environments with anti-static requirements, such as fixing, connecting and packaging of electronic manufacturing. It can also be used as temporary bonding and electronic packaging.
1. Store under normal conditions of 10-30℃ and 40-70% R.H, out of direct sunlight.
2. Shelf life: 12 months from the date of manufacture when stored in initial packing.
1. Surface should be clean, dry, free of dust, oil or other contaminants.
2. Proper pressure required by roller, hand or press when applying.
3. Avoid repeat sticking to prevent adhesion decrease.
Competitive advantages of our factory:
1. Very competitive price and high quality control.
2. Timely delivery.
3. Environmentally friendly products.
4. Various designs.
Please be advised that this technical data sheet is written based on our lab tests and experience only. Customer is responsible to determine the suitability of the product meets intended application requirements before approved for use.
Contact Person: Ms. Karina