|Product Name:||E1-TH862TD||Backing Thickness:||0.025mm|
|Total Tape Thickness:||0.06±0.005mm||Adhesion To Steel:||5～7N/25mm|
|Tensile Strength At Break:||≥4（KN/M）||Elongation At Break::||≥90%|
2.3mil ESD Adhesive Tape,
0.025mm ESD Adhesive Tape,
2.3mil Transparent Polyester Tape
0.025mm ESD Adhesive Tape 2.3mil Transparent Polyester Tape For PCB Reflow Soldering
Transparent polyester tape E1-TH862TD with anti-static and high temperature resistance for PCB reflow soldering
E1-TH862TD is a transparent tape coated with silicone pressure sensitive adhesive on PET surface. It has good high temperature shielding and anti-static properties.
Features And Benefits:
1. Resistant high temperature up to 200℃.
2. No residue after removal.
3. Excellent anti-aging ability, long shelf life.
Masking for thermal sensitive components of Print circuit boards and temporary holding in wave soldering or reflow soldering process.
|Total Thickness||2.3± 0.2mil||0.06± 0.005mm|
|Adhesion to Steel||1.1～1.6lbs/in||5～7N/25mm|
(Removal from roll)
Maximum Operating Temperature
1. Store under normal conditions of 10-30℃ and 40-70% R.H, out of direct sunlight.
2. Shelf life: 12 months from the date of manufacture when stored in initial packing.
1. Surface should be clean, dry, free of dust, oil or other contaminants.
2. Proper pressure required by roller, hand or press when applying.
3. Avoid repeat sticking to prevent adhesion decrease.
Why buy from us instead of buying from other suppliers?
1. Good location and convenient transportation.
2. SGS certification.
3. Good reputation and after-sales service team.
Please be advised that this technical data sheet is written based on our lab tests and experience only. Customer is responsible to determine the suitability of the product meets intended application requirements before approved for use.
Contact Person: sales