High Temperature Acrylic Adhesive Tape Non Silicone 1.38mil OEM ODM
Non-silicone polyimide film tape IH890S acrylic adhesive high temperature tape
IH890S is a polyimide film backed Acrylic adhesive tape with excellent heatresistance and insulation properties.
Features And Benefits:
1. Resistant high temperature up to 260℃.
2. No residue after removal.
3. Excellent anti-aging ability, long shelf life.
Acrylic Masking Tape Properties:
|Adhesion to Steel||0.45～0.79lbs/in||2~3.5N/25mm||GBT 2792-2014|
|Tensile Strength||≥28lbs/in||≥5(KN/M)||GBT 30776-2014|
|500℉||260℃*5min||No residue after removal|
Masking or protecting residue sensitive areas on printed circuit boards during high temperature operations such as wave soldering and reflow soldering.
1. Store under normal conditions of 10-30℃ and 40-70% R.H, out of direct sunlight.
2. Shelf life: 12 months from the date of manufacture when stored in initial packing.
1. Surface should be clean, dry, free of dust, oil or other contaminants.
2. Proper pressure required by roller, hand or press when applying.
3. Avoid repeat sticking to prevent adhesion decrease.
Competitive advantages of our factory:
1. Very competitive price and high quality control.
2. Timely delivery.
Why buy from us instead of buying from other suppliers?
1. Advanced production and processing equipment, environmentally friendly and reliable products.
2. Good reputation and after-sales service team.
Please be advised that this technical data sheet is written based on our lab tests and experience only. Customer is responsible to determine the suitability of the product meets intended application requirements before approved for use.
Contact Us at Any Time