|Product Name:||E1-MH318G||Adhesion To Steel:||2N/25mm|
|Total Tape Thickness:||0.145±0.010mm||Elongation At Break:||≥5%|
|Operating Temperature:||260℃||Tensile Strength At Break:||≥2（KN/M）|
Masking ESD Adhesive Tape,
Crepe Paper ESD Adhesive Tape,
Masking esd safe tape
Crepe Paper Masking ESD Adhesive Tape High Temperature Resistant
Crepe paper masking tape E1-MH318G with super temperature resistant to 260C and anti-static properties
E1-MH318G is an anti-static and high-temperature masking tape. The product not only has good adhesiveness, but also has no residue on the surface after removal, and provides high-temperature shielding protection for important areas.
Features And Benefits:
1. Excellent high temperature resistance.
2. High instantaneous bonding strength, easy to remove, no glue residue.
3. RoHS Compliant.
|Adhesion to Steel||≥2N/25mm|
Mainly used in the circuit board wave soldering process to protect the gold fingers on the circuit board and other sockets, surface protection, etc.
1. Store under normal conditions of 10-30℃ and 40-70% R.H, out of direct sunlight.
2. Shelf life: 12 months from the date of manufacture when stored in initial packing.
1. Surface should be clean, dry, free of dust, oil or other contaminants.
2. Proper pressure required by roller, hand or press when applying.
3. Avoid repeat sticking to prevent adhesion decrease.
Why buy from us instead of buying from other suppliers?
1. Good location and convenient transportation.
2. SGS certification.
3. Advanced production and processing equipment, environmentally friendly and reliable products.
Competitive advantages of our factory:
1. Very competitive price and high quality control.
2. Timely delivery.
3. Environmentally friendly products.
Please be advised that this technical data sheet is written based on our lab tests and experience only. Customer is responsible to determine the suitability of the product meets intended application requirements before approved for use.
Contact Person: sales