|Product Name:||E2-IH823C||Adhesion To Steel:||4～6N/25mm|
|Total Tape Thickness:||0.055±0.005mm||Elongation:||≥10%|
|Static Discharge:||<100V||Maximum Operating Temperature:||290℃|
Anti Static ESD Adhesive Tape,
Golden Finger ESD Adhesive Tape,
Polyimide Anti Static Tape
Anti Static Polyimide ESD Adhesive Tape Masking For Golden Finger
Anti-static polyimide tape E2-IH823C masking for golden finger of PCB during reflow and wave soldering
E2-IH823C is a polyimide film-backed silicone adhesive tape with super heat resistance and extremely low electrostatic discharge properties. And insulation resistance of adhesive side is measurable.
Features And Benefits:
1. Low electrostatic discharge at unwind and removal.
2. Resistant high temperature up to 290℃.
3. Excellent tensile strength & Elongation.
4. RoHS Compliant
|Adhesion to Steel||4-6N/25mm|
Masking for golden finger of Print circuit boards when wave soldering or reflow soldering process, surface protection under the high temperature without any residue.
1. Store under normal conditions of 10-30℃ and 40-70% R.H, out of direct sunlight.
2. Shelf life: 12 months from the date of manufacture when stored in initial packing.
1. Surface should be clean, dry, free of dust, oil or other contaminants.
2. Proper pressure required by roller, hand or press when applying.
3. Avoid repeat sticking to prevent adhesion decrease.
Why buy from us instead of buying from other suppliers?
1. Good location and convenient transportation.
2. SGS certification.
3. Advanced production and processing equipment, environmentally friendly and reliable products.
Please be advised that this technical data sheet is written based on our lab tests and experience only. Customer is responsible to determine the suitability of the product meets intended application requirements before approved for use.
Contact Person: sales