|Product Name:||TS630HV||Total Tape Thickness:||0.135±0.005mm|
|Backing Thickness:||0.075 ±0.002 Mm||Adhesion To Steel:||≥25N/25mm; After Heating: 0 N/25mm (145℃ * 15mins)|
|Tensile Strength At Break:||≥105KN/M||Elongation At Break:||≥120%|
Conductive Thermal Release Tape,
RoHS PET Thermal Release Tape,
0.075mm thermal conductive tape
Conductive Thermal Release Tape Adhesive Single Sided Coated PET Liner
Thermally conductive tape TS630HV with higher initial adhesion for temporarily fixing process
TS630HV is a polyester film backed pressure-sensitive adhesive single-sided coated thermal release tape. It has a high initial adhesion and easily is peeled off by heating under a certain high temperature(145℃).
Features And Benefits:
1. Adhesive strength becomes almost “zero” by heating and can be removed without damaging substrates.
2. Substrates can be processed by temporarily fixing pressure sensitive adhesive face to the stage.
3. Provides a high processing accuracy since substrates are kept in a fixed position.
4. Three types (rolls, labelers and sheets) are available.
5. Environmentally friendly since no cleaning is required for substrates.
|Item||Typical Value||Test Method|
|Tensile Strength||≥105(KN/M)||GBT 30776-2014|
TS630HV is a unique thermal release tape that is excellent for high temperature applications. Adhesion is virtually eliminated by heating to release temperature, available in single and double sided. Polyester film, acrylic adhesive with PET liner.
1. Store under normal conditions of 10-30℃ and 40-70% R.H, out of direct sunlight.
2. Shelf life: 12 months from the date of manufacture when stored in initial packing.
1. Surface should be clean, dry, free of dust, oil or other contaminants.
2. Proper pressure required by roller, hand or press when applying.
3. Avoid repeat sticking to prevent adhesion decrease.
What are our advantages?
1. Professional tape manufacturer for nearly 20 years.
2. Gold supplier.
3. Provide samples and best service.
Please be advised that this technical data sheet is written based on our lab tests and experience only. Customer is responsible to determine the suitability of the product meets intended application requirements before approved for use.
Contact Person: Ms. Karina