|Product Name:||E1-UV381S||Backing Thickness:||0.100 ±0.002mm|
|Total Tape Thickness:||0.120±0.005mm||Peeling Strength:||Before UV: >6N/25mm; After UV: 0.3N/25mm|
|Tensile Strength At Break:||8KN/M||Elongation At Break:||≥45%|
ODM UV Release Tape,
ODM ESD UV Release Tape,
ODM uv protection tape
Anti Static UV Release Tape Ower Adhesion After UV Irradiation ODM
Anti-static high temperature UV-releasing adhesive polyester tape E1-UV381S lower adhesion after UV irradiation
E1-UV381S is a high performance product coating UV adhesive on the surface of polyester. It has high initial peeling strength. Low adhesion after UV irradiation and no residue after peeling off.
Features and Benefits:
1. High initial adhesion.
2. Low adhesion after UV curing, easy to separate.
|Peeling strength||Before UV||6N/25mm||GBT 2792-2014|
|Tensile Strength||≥8(KN/M)||GBT 30776-2014|
|Surface Resistance||10 6~9 ohms||/|
1. Wafer, component, glass cutting and grinding process cutting.
2. 3D glass bonding process, component packaging transfer.
3. Soft lithium battery protection, metal and anti-static protection.
1. Store under normal conditions of 10-30℃ and 40-70% R.H, out of direct sunlight.
2. Shelf life: 12 months from the date of manufacture when stored in initial packing.
1. Surface should be clean, dry, free of dust, oil or other contaminants.
2. Proper pressure required by roller, hand or press when applying.
3. Avoid repeat sticking to prevent adhesion decrease.
Why choose us?
1. Provide samples and best service.
2. Good production capacity and fast delivery.
Competitive advantages of our factory:
1. Very competitive price and high quality control.
2. Various designs.
Please be advised that this technical data sheet is written based on our lab tests and experience only. Customer is responsible to determine the suitability of the product meets intended application requirements before approved for use.
Contact Person: Ms. Karina