Heat Resistant Polyester Electrical Tape 2.il For Reflow Soldering
High temperature anti-static polyester masking tape E1-TH862TD for reflow soldering process
E1-TH862TD is a tape coated with silicone pressure sensitive adhesive on PET surface. It has good high temperature shielding and anti-static properties.
Features And Benefits:
1. Resistant high temperature up to 200℃.
2. No residue after removal.
3. Excellent anti-aging ability, long shelf life.
Masking for thermal sensitive components of Print circuit boards and temporary holding in wave soldering or reflow soldering process.
Polyester Electrical Tape Properties:
|Total Thickness||2.3± 0.2mil||0.06± 0.005mm|
|Adhesion to Steel||1.1～1.6lbs/in||5～7N/25mm|
(Removal from roll)
1. Store under normal conditions of 10-30℃ and 40-70% R.H, out of direct sunlight.
2. Shelf life: 12 months from the date of manufacture when stored in initial packing.
1. Surface should be clean, dry, free of dust, oil or other contaminants.
2. Proper pressure required by roller, hand or press when applying.
3. Avoid repeat sticking to prevent adhesion decrease.
Competitive advantages of our factory:
1. Very competitive price and high quality control.
2. Timely delivery.
3. Environmentally friendly products.
Why buy from us instead of buying from other suppliers?
1. Good location and convenient transportation.
2. SGS certification.
Please be advised that this technical data sheet is written based on our lab tests and experience only. Customer is responsible to determine the suitability of the product meets intended application requirements before approved for use.
Contact Us at Any Time