Double Stretch Polyimide Heat Resistant Tape Acrylic High Adhesion Green Color
Double stretch polyimide heat resistant acrylic tape - IH899BF polyimide heat resistant tape with high adhesion
IH899BF is double-stretched Polyimide film as coated acrylic pressure-sensitive adhesive. Which has low adhesion and good high temperature resistance. covered with blue release film for easy die-cutting and forming.
Features And Benefits:
1. Low adhesion to make sure no any residue after removal.
2. Excellent heat resistance performance.
3. ROHS Compliant.
|Test Item kapton adhesive tape||Test Value||Test Method|
|Release liner thickness(mm)||0.075±0.003||Micrometer|
|Total thickness(mm) (Without Release liner)||0.042+0.003/-0.002||Micrometer|
|Peeling Strength (gf/25mm)||40-70||GBT 2792-2014|
|≦180(High temperature climb peel force)||GBT 2792-2014|
|Maximum use temperature (℃)||200℃||Using condition :200℃/2H for steel plate &FPC ,no residue and no wrinkle after cooling|
Ideal for surface protection of flat materials such as FPC (PCB) during high-temperature processing, or temporary protection.
1. Store under normal conditions of 10-30℃ and 40-70% R.H, out of direct sunlight.
2. Shelf life: 6 months from the date of manufacture when stored in initial packing.
1. Be kept away from heat and fire sources;
2. The surface of the object should be clean, dry, and free of oil or other pollution;
3. Due to the use of pressure-sensitive adhesives, sufficient pressure must be applied when pressing; if the pressing is not sufficient, it will have an adverse effect on the characteristics and appearance of the product.
4. Cannot be used outdoors, to avoid the influence of outdoor weather, there will be residual glue left on the substrate when the tape is removed.
What are our advantages?
1. Professional tape manufacturer for nearly 20 years.
2. Gold supplier.
3. Provide samples and best service.
Competitive advantages of our factory:
1. Very competitive price and high quality control.
2. Timely delivery.
3. Environmentally friendly products.
Above data is measured by laboratory standards. The actual data may be different due to the user's use conditions and methods. It is recommended to test the product before use.
Contact Us at Any Time