|Product Name:||E1-IH807J||Backing Thickness:||0.025mm|
|Total Tape Thickness:||0.045±0.005mm||Adhesion To Steel:||3N/25mm|
|Tensile Strength At Break:||≥3.5（KN/M）||Static Discharge (Removal From Roll):||<100V|
3.5mil Kapton Polyimide Tape,
ESD Kapton Polyimide Tape,
ESD polyimide adhesive tape
3.5mil Heat Resistant Kapton Polyimide Tape Masking ESD Silicone
3.5mils heat resistant ESD silicone polyemide tape E1-IH807J polyimide heat resistant adhesive tape with good heating resistance
E1-IH807J is a polyimide film-backed silicone adhesive polyimide tape which has 3mils thickness with good adhesion ,also low electrostatic discharge properties.
Features And Benefits:
1. Low electrostatic discharge at unwind and removal.
2. Resistant high temperature up to 270℃.
3. Excellent tensile strength & Elongation.
Die-cutting and formed any shape for general masking.
4. RoHS Compliant.
Masking for golden finger of Print circuit boards when wave soldering or reflow soldering process, surface protection under the high temperature without any residue.
Polyimide Adhesive Tape Properties:
|Total Tape Thickness:||mm||0.09±0.005|
|Adhesion to Steel:||N/25mm||3~4N|
|Tensile Strength at Break:||KN/M||≥8|
|Elongation at Break:||%||≥50%|
|Upmost Temperature||° C||270|
|Static Discharge(Removal from roll)||Voltage||<100V|
1. Store under normal conditions of 10-30℃ and 40-70% R.H, out of direct sunlight.
2. Shelf life: 12 months from the date of manufacture when stored in initial packing.
1. Surface should be clean, dry, free of dust, oil or other contaminants.
2. Proper pressure required by roller, hand or press when applying.
3. Avoid repeat sticking to prevent adhesion decrease.
Why buy from us instead of buying from other suppliers?
1. Good location and convenient transportation.
2. SGS certification.
3. Advanced production and processing equipment, environmentally friendly and reliable products.
Please be advised that this technical data sheet is written based on our lab tests and experience only. Customer is responsible to determine the suitability of the product meets intended application requirements before approved for use.
Contact Person: Ms. Karina