|Product Name:||E1-IH803P||Backing Thickness:||0.055mm|
|Total Tape Thickness:||0.055±0.005mm||Static Discharge (Removal From Roll):||<100V|
|Elong0ation At Break:||≥45%||Upmost Temperature:||280℃|
Polyimide Kapton Tape,
Heat Resistance Kapton Tape,
Kapton polyimide film tape
Polyimide Film Coated Kapton Tape Heat Resistance Silicone Adhesive
Polyimide film coated silicone adhesive tape E1-IH803P with excellent antistatic performance
E1-IH803P is a polyimide film coated silicone adhesive, which has excellent antistatic performance and high temperature resistance.
Features And Benefits:
1. Excellent anti-static performance.
2. High initial adhesion and good bonding performance.
3. Super high temperature resistance.
4. RoHS Complian.
|Item||Test Value||Test Method|
|Backing thickness (mm)||0.035||Micrometer|
|Total thickness (mm)||0.055±0.005||Micrometer|
|180°peeling strength(N/25mm)||5-6||GBT 2792-2014|
|Tensile Strength (KN/M)||≥3.5||GBT 30776-2014|
Static Discharge (Removal from roll)
|Upmost using Temperature(℃)||280℃||280℃/5min Cold peeling of steel plate without residue|
Masking for golden finger of Print circuit boards when wave soldering or reflow soldering process, surface protection under the high temperature without any residue.
1. Store under normal conditions of 10-30℃ and 40-70% R.H, out of direct sunlight.
2. Shelf life: 12 months from the date of manufacture when stored in initial packing.
1. Surface should be clean, dry, free of dust, oil or other contaminants.
2. Proper pressure required by roller, hand or press when applying.
3. Avoid repeat sticking to prevent adhesion decrease.
What are our advantages?
1. Professional tape manufacturer for nearly 20 years.
2. Gold supplier.
3. Provide samples and best service.
Competitive advantages of our factory:
1. Very competitive price and high quality control.
2. Timely delivery.
3. Environmentally friendly products.
Please be advised that this technical data sheet is written based on our lab tests and experience only. Customer is responsible to determine the suitability of the product meets intended application requirements before approved for use.
Contact Person: sales