|Product Name:||TS630||Total Thickness:||0.135±0.005mm|
|Elongation At Break:||≥45%||Tensile Strength:||≥3.5（KN/M）|
3.0mil Thermal Release Tape,
3.0mil green Thermal Release Tape,
3.0mil heat conductive tape
TS630 is a green polyester film backed pressure-sensitive adhesive single-sided coated thermal release tape. It has a high initial adhesion and easily is peeled off by heating under a certain high temperature.
Features And Benefits:
1. Easily peeled off by heat treatment at any time
2. Excellent tensile strength & Elongation
3. RoHS Compliant
Heat Conductive Tape Properties:
1. For electronic components, glasses, wafer, ceramics manufacturing processes.
2. For various temporary fixing.
1. Store under normal conditions of 10-30℃ and 40-70% R.H, out of direct sunlight.
2. Shelf life: 12 months from the date of manufacture when stored in initial packing.
1. Surface should be clean, dry, free of dust, oil or other contaminants.
2. Proper pressure required by roller, hand or press when applying.
3. Avoid repeat sticking to prevent adhesion decrease.
Why buy from us instead of buying from other suppliers?
1. Good location and convenient transportation.
2. SGS certification.
Competitive advantages of our factory:
1. Very competitive price and high quality control.
2. Environmentally friendly products.
3. Various designs.
Please be advised that this technical data sheet is written based on our lab tests and experience only. Customer is responsible to determine the suitability of the product meets intended application requirements before approved for use.
Contact Person: sales