|Product Name:||TS630L||Backing Thickness:||0.100 ±0.002 Mm|
|Total Tape Thickness:||0.145±0.005mm||Tensile Strength:||≥105（KN/M）|
25N Thermal Conductive Adhesive Tape,
0.145mm Thermal Conductive Adhesive Tape,
25N thermal conductive tape
25N Pressure Sensitive Thermal Conductive Adhesive Tape Polyester Film Backed
Polyester film backed pressure-sensitive adhesive tape TS630L
TS630L is a polyester film backed pressure-sensitive adhesive single-sided coated thermal release tape. It has a high initial adhesion and easily is peeled off by heating under a certain high temperature.
Features And Benefits:
1. Adhesive strength becomes almost “zero” by heating and can be removed without damaging substrates.
2. Substrates can be processed by temporarily fixing pressure sensitive adhesive face to the stage.
3. Provides a high processing accuracy since substrates are kept in a fixed position.
4. Three types (rolls, labelers and sheets) are available.
5. Environmentally friendly since no cleaning is required for substrates.
Thermal Conductive Adhesive Tape Properties:
|Item||Typical Value||Test Method|
|Tensile Strength||≥105(KN/M)||GBT 30776-2014|
TS630L is a unique thermal release tape that is excellent for high temperature applications. Adhesion is virtually eliminated by heating to release temperature, available in single and double sided. Polyester film, acrylic adhesive with PET liner.
1. Store under normal conditions of 10-30℃ and 40-70% R.H, out of direct sunlight.
2. Shelf life: 12 months from the date of manufacture when stored in initial packing.
1. Surface should be clean, dry, free of dust, oil or other contaminants.
2. Proper pressure required by roller, hand or press when applying.
3. Avoid repeat sticking to prevent adhesion decrease.
Why buy from us instead of buying from other suppliers?
1. Good location and convenient transportation.
2. SGS certification.
3. Advanced production and processing equipment, environmentally friendly and reliable products.
Please be advised that this technical data sheet is written based on our lab tests and experience only. Customer is responsible to determine the suitability of the product meets intended application requirements before approved for use.
Contact Person: Ms. Karina