Double Stretched Heat Resistant Polyimide Tape Low Adhesion Amber Color
Polyimide heat resistant tape IH899BF with good high temperature resistance
IH899BF is double-stretched Polyimide film as coated acrylic pressure-sensitive adhesive. Which has low adhesion and good high temperature resistance. covered with blue release film for easy die-cutting and forming.
Features And Benefits:
1. Low adhesion to make sure no any residue after removal.
2. Excellent heat resistance performance.
3. ROHS Compliant.
|Test Item kapton tape||Test Value||Test Method|
|Release liner thickness(mm)||0.075±0.003||Micrometer|
|Total thickness(mm) (Without Release liner)||0.042+0.003/-0.002||Micrometer|
|Peeling Strength (gf/25mm)||40-70||GBT 2792-2014|
|≦180(High temperature climb peel force)||GBT 2792-2014|
|Maximum use temperature (℃)||200℃||Using condition :200℃/2H for steel plate &FPC ,no residue and no wrinkle after cooling|
Ideal for surface protection of flat materials such as FPC (PCB) during high-temperature processing, or temporary protection.
1. Store under normal conditions of 10-30℃ and 40-70% R.H, out of direct sunlight.
2. Shelf life: 6 months from the date of manufacture when stored in initial packing.
1. Be kept away from heat and fire sources;
2. The surface of the object should be clean, dry, and free of oil or other pollution;
3. Due to the use of pressure-sensitive adhesives, sufficient pressure must be applied when pressing; if the pressing is not sufficient, it will have an adverse effect on the characteristics and appearance of the product.
4. Cannot be used outdoors, to avoid the influence of outdoor weather, there will be residual glue left on the substrate when the tape is removed.
Why buy from us instead of buying from other suppliers?
1. Good location and convenient transportation.
2. SGS certification.
3. Advanced production and processing equipment, environmentally friendly and reliable products.
Above data is measured by laboratory standards. The actual data may be different due to the user's use conditions and methods. It is recommended to test the product before use.
Contact Us at Any Time