Polyimide Film Backed Thin Black Masking Tape Silicone Adhesive Heat Resistance
Black polyimide film-backed silicone adhesive tape E1-IH826 with super heat resistance
E1-IH826 is a black polyimide film-backed silicone adhesive tape with super heat resistance and extremely low electrostatic discharge properties. And insulation resistance of adhesive side is measurable.
Features And Benefits:
1. Low electrostatic discharge at unwind and removal.
2. Resistant high temperature up to 280℃.
3. Excellent tensile strength & Elongation.
4. RoHS Compliant.
Masking for golden finger of Print circuit boards when wave soldering or reflow soldering process, surface protection under the high temperature without any residue.
|Adhesion to Steel||≥4N/25mm|
1. Store under normal conditions of 10-30℃ and 40-70% R.H, out of direct sunlight.
2. Shelf life: 12 months from the date of manufacture when stored in initial packing.
1. Surface should be clean, dry, free of dust, oil or other contaminants.
2. Proper pressure required by roller, hand or press when applying.
3. Avoid repeat sticking to prevent adhesion decrease.
Competitive advantages of our factory:
1. Very competitive price and high quality control.
2. Timely delivery.
3. Environmentally friendly products.
Please be advised that this technical data sheet is written based on our lab tests and experience only. Customer is responsible to determine the suitability of the product meets intended application requirements before approved for use.
Contact Us at Any Time