Thicker 6.6mil UV Adhesive Polyester Esd Safe Tape High Initial Adhesion
Thicker UV adhesive polyester E1-UV388G tape with high initial adhesion
E1-UV388G is a high performance product coating UV adhesive on the surface of polyester. It has high initial peeling strength. Low adhesion after UV irradiation and no residue after peeling off.
Features And Benefits:
1. High initial adhesion.
2. Low adhesion after UV curing, easy to separate.
|Peeling strength||Before UV||1.8～5.7lbs/in||8～10N/25mm|
1. Wafer, component, glass cutting and grinding process cutting.
2. 3D glass bonding process, component packaging transfer.
3. Soft lithium battery protection, metal and anti-static protection.
1. Store under normal conditions of 10-30℃ and 40-70% R.H, out of direct sunlight.
2. Shelf life: 12 months from the date of manufacture when stored in initial packing.
1. Surface should be clean, dry, free of dust, oil or other contaminants.
2. Proper pressure required by roller, hand or press when applying.
3. Avoid repeat sticking to prevent adhesion decrease.
Competitive advantages of our factory:
1. Good production capacity and fast delivery.
2. Good reputation and after-sales service team.
3. Environmentally friendly products.
4. Professional manufacturer for nearly 20 years.
Please be advised that this technical data sheet is written based on our lab tests and experience only. Customer is responsible to determine the suitability of the product meets intended application requirements before approved for use.
Contact Us at Any Time