Heat Resistant ESD Adhesive Tape Double Side Coated Silicone OEM ODM
High temperature anti-static double-side coated adhesive E1-DIH776A-B tape with excellent elongation
E1-DIH776A-B is a polyimide film-backed tape with two sides coated silicone adhesive, which has excellent properties of high temperature resistance and low static discharge.
Features And Benefits:
1. Low electrostatic discharge at unwind.
2. Excellent tensile strength & Elongation.
3. Resistant high temperature up to 260℃.
4. Both sides with different adhesion, no any residue after removal.
|Adhesion to Steel||A adhesive||>0.62lbs/in||>6.5N/25mm|
|Static Discharge (Removal from roll)||<200V||<200V|
|Maximum Operating Temperature||500℉||260℃|
1. Mask for printed circuit boards during wave solder or solder dip process.
2. Masking contacts during spray painting, powder coating & solder coating.
3. Bundling of transformer, motor, battery & electronic components for insulation purpose.
1. Store under normal conditions of 10-30℃ and 40-70% R.H, out of direct sunlight.
2. Shelf life: 12 months from the date of manufacture when stored in initial packing.
1. Surface should be clean, dry, free of dust, oil or other contaminants.
2. Proper pressure required by roller, hand or press when applying.
3. Avoid repeat sticking to prevent adhesion decrease.
Please be advised that this technical data sheet is written based on our lab tests and experience only. Customer is responsible to determine the suitability of the product meets intended application requirements before approved for use.
Contact Us at Any Time