|Product Name:||E2-AF123E||Tensile Strength At Break:||≥4KN/M|
|Static Discharge (Removal From Roll):||<100||Elongation At Break:||≥90%|
|Backing Thickness:||0.025mm||Total Tape Thickness:||0.045±0.005mm|
Acrylic ESD Adhesive Tape,
Acrylic Polyester ESD Adhesive Tape,
Acrylic Polyester anti static tape
Bonding Protection ESD Adhesive Tape Acrylic Polyester Double Side
Bonding protection acrylic polyester tape E2-AF123E with good ESD performance
E2-AF123E is a transparent double-side ESD acrylic tape with good adherent (no residue after removal from surface of object), good ESD performance.
Features And Benefits:
1. Excellent tensile strength & Elongation.
2. RoHS standard.
3. Low adhesion, no adhesive residue.
|Test item||Units||Test values|
|Total Tape Thickness:||mm||0.045±0.005|
|Adhesion to Steel||N/25mm||0.5 ~ 2.5|
|Tensile Strength at Break:||KN/M||≥4.0|
|Elongation at Break:||%||＞90|
|Voltage when removing tape from roll||Volts||< 100|
|Surface resistance (Back side)||Ohms||105-9|
|Surface resistance (Glue side)||Ohms||109-11|
For bonding, protection during electronic product production, or for temporary fixing.
1. Store under normal conditions of 10-30℃ and 40-70% R.H, out of direct sunlight.
2. Shelf life: 12 months from the date of manufacture when stored in initial packing.
1. Surface should be clean, dry, free of dust, oil or other contaminants.
2. Proper pressure required by roller, hand or press when applying.
3. Avoid repeat sticking to prevent adhesion decrease.
Competitive advantages of our factory:
1. Various designs.
2. Environmentally friendly products.
Why buy from us instead of buying from other suppliers?
1. Good location and convenient transportation.
2. SGS certification.
Please be advised that this technical data sheet is written based on our lab tests and experience only. Customer is responsible to determine the suitability of the product meets intended application requirements before approved for use.
Contact Person: Ms. Karina