|Product Name:||KDL201||Tensile Breaking Strength:||≥12 (KN/M)|
|Adhesion To Steel:||≥7N/25mm||Elongation At Break:||≥5%|
|Temperature Resistance:||260℃||Total Tape Thickness:||0.20±0.005mm|
0.2mm Heat Resistant Double Sided Tape,
ODM Heat Resistant Double Sided Tape,
0.2mm glass fiber tape
High Tensile Strength Heat Resistant Double Sided Tape 0.2mm Glass Fiber Cloth Base
Heat resistant double sided tape KDL201 with high tensile strength
KDL201 is a high temperature resistant glass fiber cloth base material tape, high tensile strength, not easy to break, strong adhesive strength, good temperature resistance.
Features And Benefits:
1. Excellent bonding properties.
2. Maintain viscosity under high temperature.
3. High temperature resistance.
It is mainly used for H class heat-resistant insulation bundling, high temperature sandblasting protection, lithium manganese battery insulation packing and other high strength insulation protection.
|Item||Typical Value||Test Method|
|Backing Thickness||0.13±0.005 mm||/|
|Total Tape Thickness||0.20±0.005mm||/|
|Adhesion to Steel||7N/25mm||GBT 2792-2014|
|Tensile Breaking strength||≥12 (KN/M)||GBT 30776-2014|
|Elongation at break||≥5%||GBT 30776-2014|
1. Store under normal conditions of 10-30℃ and 40-70% R.H, out of direct sunlight.
2. Shelf life: 12 months from the date of manufacture when stored in initial packing.
1. Surface should be clean, dry, free of dust, oil or other contaminants.
2. Proper pressure required by roller, hand or press when applying.
3. Avoid repeat sticking to prevent adhesion decrease.
What are our advantages?
1. Professional tape manufacturer for nearly 20 years.
2. Gold supplier.
3. Provide samples and best service.
Please be advised that this technical data sheet is written based on our lab tests and experience only. Customer is responsible to determine the suitability of the product meets intended application requirements before approved for use.
Contact Person: sales