|Product Name:||IH810D||Upmost Temperature:||260℃*5mins|
|Elongation At Break:||≥45%||Tensile Strength At Break::||≥5（KN/M）|
|Static Discharge(Removal From Roll):||<100V||Adhesion To Steel:||2~3.5N/25mm|
Polyimide Masking Tape,
0.025mm Masking Tape,
kapton masking tape
Silicone Free Polyimide Heat Resistant Masking Tape 0.025mm Zero Pollution
Zero pollution Silicone-Free Polyimide Tape-IH810D Heat Resistant masking Adhesive Tape With super Heating Resistance
IH810D is a polyimide film backed Acrylic adhesive tape with excellent heat resistance and insulation properties.
Features And Benefits:
1. Good Adhesion ,No residue after removal.
2. Resistant high temperature up to 260℃.
3. Excellent anti-aging ability, long shelf life.
4. RoHS Compliant.
Masking Tape Properties:
|Total Tape Thickness:||mm||0.035±0.005|
|Adhesion to Steel:||N/25mm||2~3.5|
|Tensile Strength at Break:||KN/M||≥5|
|Elongation at Break:||%||≥45%|
|Upmost Temperature||° C||260*5mins|
|Static Discharge(Removal from roll)||Voltage||<100V|
Masking for golden finger of Print circuit boards when wave soldering or reflow soldering process, surface protection under the high temperature without any residue.
1. Store under normal conditions of 10-30℃ and 40-70% R.H, out of direct sunlight.
2. Shelf life: 12 months from the date of manufacture when stored in initial packing.
1. Surface should be clean, dry, free of dust, oil or other contaminants.
2. Proper pressure required by roller, hand or press when applying.
3. Avoid repeat sticking to prevent adhesion decrease.
Why buy from us instead of buying from other suppliers?
1. Good location and convenient transportation.
2. SGS certification.
3. Advanced production and processing equipment, environmentally friendly and reliable products.
4. Good reputation and after-sales service team.
Please be advised that this technical data sheet is written based on our lab tests and experience only. Customer is responsible to determine the suitability of the product meets intended application requirements before approved for use.
Contact Person: Ms. Karina