|Product Name:||E2-IH823C||Backing Thickness:||0.025mm|
|Total Tape Thickness:||0.050±0.005mm||Elongation At Break:||≥10%|
|Static Discharge:||<100V||Tensile Strength At Break:||≥2（KN/M）|
2mil Heat Resistant Adhesive Tape,
0.05mm Heat Resistant Adhesive Tape,
2mil high temp resistant tape
2mil Low Static Heat Resistant Adhesive Tape For Golden Finger
2mils heat resistant ESD PI tape E2-IH823C heat resistant adhesive tape with good heating resistance and low static
E2-IH823C is a polyimide film-backed silicone adhesive tape with super heat resistance and extremely low electrostatic discharge properties. And insulation resistance of adhesive side is measurable.
Features And Benefits:
1. Low electrostatic discharge at unwind and removal.
2. Resistant high temperature up to 280℃.
3. Excellent tensile strength & Elongation.
4. RoHS Compliant.
|Item high temp resistant tape||Typical Value|
|Adhesion to Steel||4-6N/25mm|
Masking for golden finger of Print circuit boards when wave soldering or reflow soldering process, surface protection under the high temperature without any residue.
1. Store under normal conditions of 10-30℃ and 40-70% R.H, out of direct sunlight.
2. Shelf life: 12 months from the date of manufacture when stored in initial packing.
1. Surface should be clean, dry, free of dust, oil or other contaminants.
2. Proper pressure required by roller, hand or press when applying.
3. Avoid repeat sticking to prevent adhesion decrease.
What are our advantages?
1. Good production capacity and fast delivery.
2. Good reputation and after-sales service team.
3. Environmentally friendly products.
4. Professional manufacturer for nearly 20 years.
Please be advised that this technical data sheet is written based on our lab tests and experience only. Customer is responsible to determine the suitability of the product meets intended application requirements before approved for use.
Contact Person: sales