|Product Name:||MH310C||Adhesion To Steel:||7～8N/25mm|
|Temperature Resistance:||200℃||Total Tape Thickness:||0.13±0.01mm|
5.2mil Heat Resistant Adhesive Tape,
0.13mm Heat Resistant Adhesive Tape,
5.2mil temperature resistant tape
Crepe Paper Heat Resistant Adhesive Tape 5.2mil For Wave Soldering Process
High Temperature crepe paper tape-MH310C masking during wave soldering process
MH310C is crepe paper based tape with super temperature resistant properties, which is ideal for masking items during high temperature process.
Features And Benefits:
1. Resistant high temperature up to 200℃.
2. RoHS Compliant.
3. Strong adhesion, no residue after removal.
|Adhesion to Steel||1.6～1.8lbs/in||7～8N/25mm|
Mainly used in the protection of the gold finger and other jacks on the circuit board during the wave soldering process of the circuit board.
1. Store under normal conditions of 10-30℃ and 40-70% R.H, out of direct sunlight.
2. Shelf life: 12 months from the date of manufacture when stored in initial packing.
1. Surface should be clean, dry, free of dust, oil or other contaminants.
2. Proper pressure required by roller, hand or press when applying.
3. Avoid repeat sticking to prevent adhesion decrease.
What are our advantages?
1. Professional tape manufacturer for nearly 20 years.
2. Gold supplier.
3. Provide samples and best service.
4. Good production capacity and fast delivery.
Competitive advantages of our factory:
1. Very competitive price and high quality control.
2. Timely delivery.
3. Environmentally friendly products.
Please be advised that this technical data sheet is written based on our lab tests and experience only. Customer is responsible to determine the suitability of the product meets intended application requirements before approved for use.
Contact Person: sales