|Product Name:||DIH775A-B||Backing Thickness:||0.075mm|
|Upmost Temperature:||260℃||Dielectric Strength:||≥8000V|
8.0mil Heat Resistant Adhesive Tape,
8000V Heat Resistant Adhesive Tape,
8.0mil heat resistant sticky tape
DIH775A-B is a polyimide film-backed tape with two sides coated silicone adhesive, which has excellent properties of high temperature resistance.
Features And Benefits:
1. Excellent tensile strength & Elongation.
2. Withstand Long periods of heat up to 260℃ ; withstand short time of heat up to 300℃.
3. Both-sides with different adhesion, no any residue after removal.
4. RoHS Compliant.
|Adhesion to Steel||1.8lbs/in||A adhesive:8.0N/25mm|
|0.18lbs/in||B adhesive: 0.8N/25mm|
1. Mask for printed circuit boards during wave solder or solder dip process.
2. Masking contacts during spray painting, powder coating & solder coating.
3. Bundling of transformer, motor, battery & electronic components for insulation purpose.
1. Store under normal conditions of 10-30℃ and 40-70% R.H, out of direct sunlight.
2. Shelf life: 12 months from the date of manufacture when stored in initial packing.
1. Surface should be clean, dry, free of dust, oil or other contaminants.
2. Proper pressure required by roller, hand or press when applying.
3. Avoid repeat sticking to prevent adhesion decrease.
Why choose us?
1. Provide samples and best service.
2 Good production capacity and fast delivery.
Why buy from us instead of buying from other suppliers?
1. Good location and convenient transportation.
2. SGS certification.
Notes:Please be advised that this technical data sheet is written based on our lab tests and experience only. Customer is responsible to determine the suitability of the product meets intended application requirements before approved for use.
Contact Person: sales