|Product Name:||IH890S||Temperature Resistance::||260℃ *5 Mins|
|Elongation At Break:||≥45%||Tensile Strength At Break:||≥5KN/M|
|Adhesion To Steel:||2-3.5N/25mm||Backing Thickness:||0.025mm|
1.38mil Heat Resistant Adhesive Tape,
3.5N Heat Resistant Adhesive Tape,
1.38mil heat resistant electrical tape
Non Silicone Polyimide Heat Resistant Adhesive Tape 1.38mil Thickness 3.5N
Non-silicone polyimide fFilm tape IH890S with excellent heatresistance and insulation properties
IH890S is a polyimide film backed Acrylic adhesive tape with excellent heatresistance and insulation properties.
Features And Benefits:
1. Resistant high temperature up to 260℃.
2. No residue after removal.
3. Excellent anti-aging ability, long shelf life.
|Item heat resistant electrical tape||Typical Value||
|Adhesion to Steel||0.45～0.79lbs/in||2~3.5N/25mm||GBT 2792-2014|
|Tensile Strength||≥28lbs/in||≥5(KN/M)||GBT 30776-2014|
|500℉||260℃*5min||No residue after removal|
Masking or protecting residue sensitive areas on printed circuit boards during high temperature operations such as wave soldering and reflow soldering.
1. Store under normal conditions of 10-30℃ and 40-70% R.H, out of direct sunlight.
2. Shelf life: 12 months from the date of manufacture when stored in initial packing.
1. Surface should be clean, dry, free of dust, oil or other contaminants.
2. Proper pressure required by roller, hand or press when applying.
3. Avoid repeat sticking to prevent adhesion decrease.
Competitive advantages of our factory:
1. Very competitive price and high quality control.
2. Timely delivery.
3. Environmentally friendly products.
4. Various designs.
Please be advised that this technical data sheet is written based on our lab tests and experience only. Customer is responsible to determine the suitability of the product meets intended application requirements before approved for use.
Contact Person: sales