|Product Name:||IH890S||Adhesion To Steel:||2-3.5N/25mm|
|Total Tape Thickness:||0.035±0.005mm||Tensile Strength At Break:||≥5（KN/M）|
|Temperature Resistance::||260℃ *5 Mins||Backing Thickness:||0.025mm|
Polyimide High Temperature Resistant Tape,
1.38mil High Temperature Resistant Tape,
kapton polyimide tape
ODM Polyimide Film High Temperature Resistant Tape 1.38mil Thickness
Non-silicone polyimide film tape-IH890S heat resistant adhesive tape with good heating resistance
IH890S is a polyimide film backed Acrylic adhesive tape with excellent heatresistance and insulation properties.
Features And Benefits:
1. Resistant high temperature up to 260℃.
2. Good Adhesion ,No residue after removal.
3. Excellent anti-aging ability, long shelf life.
kapton polyimide tape Properties:
|Adhesion to Steel||0.45～0.79lbs/in||2~3.5N/25mm||GBT 2792-2014|
|Tensile Strength||≥28lbs/in||≥5(KN/M)||GBT 30776-2014|
|500℉||260℃*5min||No residue after removal|
Masking or protecting residue sensitive areas on printed circuit boards during high temperature operations such as wave soldering and solder reflow.
1. Store under normal conditions of 10-30℃ and 40-70% R.H, out of direct sunlight.
2. Shelf life: 12 months from the date of manufacture when stored in initial packing.
1. Surface should be clean, dry, free of dust, oil or other contaminants.
2. Proper pressure required by roller, hand or press when applying.
3. Avoid repeat sticking to prevent adhesion decrease.
Competitive advantages of our factory:
1. Very competitive price and high quality control.
2. Timely delivery.
3. Accept small orders.
What are our advantages?
1. Professional tape manufacturer for nearly 20 years.
2. Gold supplier.
3. Provide samples and best service.
Please be advised that this technical data sheet is written based on our lab tests and experience only. Customer is responsible to determine the suitability of the product meets intended application requirements before approved for use.
Contact Person: sales