|Backing Thickness:||0.025mm||Total Thickness:||0.075±0.005mm|
|Adhesion To Steel 1.8lbs/in:||A Side Adhesive：2.7N/25mm||Adhesion To Steel 0.18lbs/in:||B Side Adhesive: 2.1N/25mm|
Polyimide Heat Resistant Double Sided Tape,
0.075mm Heat Resistant Double Sided Tape,
Polyimide high temp double sided tape
Features And Benefits:
1. Excellent tensile strength & Elongation.
2. Withstand Long periods of heat up to 260℃ ; withstand short time of heat up to 300℃.
3. Both-Face with similar adhesion ,No any residue after removal.
Heat Resistant Adhesive Tape DIH772A-B Properties:
|Adhesion to Steel||0.25lbs/in||A adhesive:2.7N/25mm|
|0.20lbs/in||B adhesive: 2.1N/25mm|
|Maximum Operating Temperature||536℉||280℃|
1. Mask for printed circuit boards during wave solder or solder dip process.
2. Masking contacts during spray painting, powder coating & solder coating.
3. Bundling of transformer, motor, battery & electronic components for insulation purpose.
1. Store under normal conditions of 10-30℃ and 40-70% R.H, out of direct sunlight.
2. Shelf life: 12 months from the date of manufacture when stored in initial packing.
1. Surface should be clean, dry, free of dust, oil or other contaminants.
2. Proper pressure required by roller, hand or press when applying.
3. Avoid repeat sticking to prevent adhesion decrease.
Competitive advantages of our factory:
1. Accept small orders.
2. Timely delivery.
3. Very competitive price and high quality control.
Why buy from us instead of buying from other suppliers?
1. Good location and convenient transportation.
2. Advanced production and processing equipment, environmentally friendly and reliable products.
Please be advised that this technical data sheet is written based on our lab tests and experience only. Customer is responsible to determine the suitability of the product meets intended application requirements before approved for use.
Contact Person: sales