|Product Name:||E1-MH310G||Adhesion To Steel:||4N/25mm|
|Total Tape Thickness:||0.15±0.01mm||Tensile Strength At Break:||≥3（KN/M)|
|Temperature Resistance::||260℃||Static Discharge:||<100V|
0.15mm Heat Resistant Adhesive Tape,
0.15mm Masking Heat Resistant Adhesive Tape,
0.15mm heat resistant masking tape
Crepe Paper Masking Heat Resistant Adhesive Tape 0.15mm Thickness
Crepe paper masking tape E1-MH310G heat resistant adhesive tape with super temperature resistance
E1-MH310G is anti-static tape based with crepe paper with high temperature resistant.
Features And Benefits:
1. Low electrostatic discharge at unwind.
2. Resistant high temperature up to 260℃.
3. RoHS Compliant.
4. No residue after removal.
|Product heat resistant masking tape||Units||Test values|
|Total Tape Thickness:||mm||0.15±0.001|
|Adhesion to Steel:||N/25mm||≥N/25mm|
|Tensile Strength at Break:||KN/M||≥3|
|Elongation at Break:||%||≥5%|
|Upmost Temperature||° C||260|
Masking for thermosensitive components of Print Circuit Boards and temporary holding in wave soldering or reflow soldering process.
1. Store under normal conditions of 10-30℃ and 40-70% R.H, out of direct sunlight.
2. Shelf life: 12 months from the date of manufacture when stored in initial packing.
1. Surface should be clean, dry, free of dust, oil or other contaminants.
2. Proper pressure required by roller, hand or press when applying.
3. Avoid repeat sticking to prevent adhesion decrease.
Competitive advantages of our factory:
1. Very competitive price and high quality control.
2. Various designs.
3. Accept small orders.
Please be advised that this technical data sheet is written based on our lab tests and experience only. Customer is responsible to determine the suitability of the product meets intended application requirements before approved for use.
Contact Person: sales