|Product Name:||IH852||Dielectric Strength:||>4000V|
|Adhesion To Steel:||4-6N/25mm||Tensile Strength At Brea:||≥3.5KN/M|
|Elongation At Break:||≥45%||Upmost Temperature:||280℃|
2.2mil Polyimide Film Tape,
High Temp Polyimide Film Tape,
2.2mil heat proof adhesive tape
Competitive Polyimide Film Tape High Temp Resistant 2.2mil Thickness
Competitive polyimide film tape IH852 heat resistant adhesive tape with high adhesion
IH852 is a polyimide film backed silicone adhesive tape with excellent heat resistance and insulation properties.
Features And Benefits:
1. Electrical insulation and clean removal without residue.
2. Resistant high temperature up to 280℃ for 10 minutes.
3. Excellent tensile strength & Elongation.
4. RoHS Compliant.
Heat Proof Adhesive Tape Application:
1. Mask for printed circuit boards during wave solder or solder dip process.
2. Masking contacts during spray painting, powder coating & solder coating.
3. Bundling of transformer, motor, battery & electronic components for insulation purpose.
|Item Polyimide Film Tape||Typical Value|
|Adhesion to Steel||0.91～1.37lbs/in||4～6N/25mm|
1. Store under normal conditions of 10-30℃ and 40-70% R.H, out of direct sunlight.
2. Shelf life: 12 months from the date of manufacture when stored in initial packing.
1. Surface should be clean, dry, free of dust, oil or other contaminants.
2. Proper pressure required by roller, hand or press when applying.
3. Avoid repeat sticking to prevent adhesion decrease.
What are our advantages?
1. Professional tape manufacturer for nearly 20 years.
2. Gold supplier.
3. Provide samples and best service.
4. Good production capacity and fast delivery.
Please be advised that this technical data sheet is written based on our lab tests and experience only. Customer is responsible to determine the suitability of the product meets intended application requirements before approved for use.
Contact Person: Ms. Karina