Anti Static Heat Resistant Adhesive Tape 0.05mm Low Electrostatic Discharge
Excellent antistatic hight temperature resistant polyemide tape E1-IH803H heat resistant adhesive tape with good heating resistance
E1-IH803H is a polyimide film-backed silicone adhesive tape with super heat resistance and extremely low electrostatic discharge properties. And insulation resistance of adhesive side is measurable.
Features And Benefits:
1. Low electrostatic discharge at unwind and removal.
2. Resistant high temperature up to 290℃.
3. Excellent tensile strength & Elongation.
4. RoHS Compliant.
Masking for golden finger of Print circuit boards when wave soldering or reflow soldering process, surface protection under the high temperature without any residue.
|Total Tape Thickness:||mm||0.055±0.005|
|Adhesion to Steel:||N/25mm||4N|
|Tensile Strength at Break:||KN/M||≥3.5|
|Elongation at Break:||%||≥45%|
|Upmost Temperature||° C||290|
|Static Discharge(Removal from roll)||Voltage||<100V|
1. Store under normal conditions of 10-30℃ and 40-70% R.H, out of direct sunlight.
2. Shelf life: 12 months from the date of manufacture when stored in initial packing.
1. Surface should be clean, dry, free of dust, oil or other contaminants.
2. Proper pressure required by roller, hand or press when applying.
3. Avoid repeat sticking to prevent adhesion decrease.
What are our advantages?
1. Professional tape manufacturer for nearly 20 years.
2. Gold supplier.
3. Provide samples and best service.
4. Good production capacity and fast delivery.
Please be advised that this technical data sheet is written based on our lab tests and experience only. Customer is responsible to determine the suitability of the product meets intended application requirements before approved for use.
Contact Us at Any Time