2.5mil ESD Black Heat Resistant Tape Low Electrostatic Discharge
2.5mils black heat resistant ESD PI tape-E1-IH826 heat resistant adhesive tape with good heating resistance and low static
E1-IH826 is a black polyimide film-backed silicone adhesive tape with super heat resistance and extremely low electrostatic discharge properties. And insulation resistance of adhesive side is measurable.
Features And Benefits:
1. Low electrostatic discharge at unwind and removal.
2. Resistant high temperature up to 280℃.
3. Excellent tensile strength & Elongation.
4. Die-cutting and formed any shape for general masking.
5. RoHS Compliant.
|Item Black Heat Resistant Tape||Typical Value||Test Method|
|Adhesion to Steel||≥4N/25mm||GBT 2792-2014|
|Tensile Strength||≥2.0(KN/M)||GBT 30776-2014|
Testing to Stainless steel plate
Masking for golden finger of Print circuit boards when wave soldering or reflow soldering process, surface protection under the high temperature without any residue.
1. Store under normal conditions of 10-30℃ and 40-70% R.H, out of direct sunlight.
2. Shelf life: 12 months from the date of manufacture when stored in initial packing.
1. Surface should be clean, dry, free of dust, oil or other contaminants.
2. Proper pressure required by roller, hand or press when applying.
3. Avoid repeat sticking to prevent adhesion decrease.
Competitive advantages of our factory:
1. Very competitive price and high quality control.
2. Timely delivery.
3. Environmentally friendly products.
What are our advantages?
1. Professional tape manufacturer for nearly 20 years.
2. Gold supplier.
3. Provide samples and best service.
Please be advised that this technical data sheet is written based on our lab tests and experience only. Customer is responsible to determine the suitability of the product meets intended application requirements before approved for use.
Contact Us at Any Time