Silicone Heat Resistant Adhesive Tape Polyimide Film Backed 0.055mm
Polyimide film backed silicone adhesive tape IH852A with excellent heat resistance
IH852A is a polyimide film backed silicone adhesive tape with excellent heat resistance and insulation properties.
Features And Benefits:
1. Electrical insulation and clean removal without residue.
2. Resistant high temperature up to 280℃ for 10 minutes.
3. Excellent tensile strength & Elongation.
4. RoHS Compliant.
|Product silicone adhesive tape||Units||Test values|
|Total Tape Thickness:||mm||0.055±0.005|
|Adhesion to Steel:||N/25mm||4～6N|
|Tensile Strength at Break:||KN/M||≥3.5|
|Elongation at Break:||%||≥45%|
|Upmost Temperature||° C||280|
1. Mask for printed circuit boards during wave solder or solder dip process.
2. Masking contacts during spray painting, powder coating & solder coating.
3. Bundling of transformer, motor, battery & electronic components for insulation purpose.
1. Store under normal conditions of 10-30℃ and 40-70% R.H, out of direct sunlight.
2. Shelf life: 12 months from the date of manufacture when stored in initial packing.
1. Surface should be clean, dry, free of dust, oil or other contaminants.
2. Proper pressure required by roller, hand or press when applying.
3. Avoid repeat sticking to prevent adhesion decrease.
What are our advantages?
1. Professional tape manufacturer for nearly 20 years.
2. Gold supplier.
3. Provide samples and best service.
Competitive advantages of our factory:
1. Very competitive price and high quality control.
2. Timely delivery.
3. Environmentally friendly products.
Please be advised that this technical data sheet is written based on our lab tests and experience only. Customer is responsible to determine the suitability of the product meets intended application requirements before approved for use.
Contact Us at Any Time