|Product Name:||E1-IH803P||Backing Thickness:||0.035mm|
|Total Tape Thickness:||0.055±0.005mm||Adhesion To Steel:||5~6N/25mm|
|Tensile Strength At Break:||≥3.5（KN/M）||Elongation At Break:||≥45%|
Polyimide Tape With Stable Formation,
Polyimide Tape For Die Cutting,
Anti Static Tape With Stable Formation
Anti-static polyimide tape E1-803P with stable formation good for Die-cutting
E1-IH803P is a polyimide film backed silicone adhesive tape with excellent heat resistance and low static discharge propertie.
Features And Benefits:
1. Low electrostatic discharge at unwind and removal.
2. Resistant high temperature up to 280℃.
3. Easy for instant bonding and Good for die-cutting.
4. RoHS Compliant.
|Item||Typical Value||Test Method|
|Adhesion to Steel||0.91～1.37lbs/in||5～6N/25mm||GBT 2792-2014|
|Tensile Strength||≥20lbs/in||≥3.5(KN/M)||GBT 30776-2014|
|Static Discharge (Removal from roll)||<100V||<100V||/|
|Maximum Operating Temperature||536℉||280℃||/|
1. Mask for printed circuit boards during wave solder or solder dip process.
2. Masking contacts during spray painting, powder coating & solder coating.
3. Bundling of transformer, motor, battery & electronic components for insulation purpose.
1. Store under normal conditions of 10-30℃ and 40-70% R.H, out of direct sunlight.
2. Shelf life: 12 months from the date of manufacture when stored in initial packing.
1. Surface should be clean, dry, free of dust, oil or other contaminants.
2. Proper pressure required by roller, hand or press when applying.
3. Avoid repeat sticking to prevent adhesion decrease.
Competitive advantages of our factory:
1. Various designs.
2. Environmentally friendly products.
Why buy from us instead of buying from other suppliers?
1. Good location and convenient transportation.
2. SGS certification.
Please be advised that this technical data sheet is written based on our lab tests and experience only. Customer is responsible to determine the suitability of the product meets intended application requirements before approved for use.
Contact Person: Ms. Karina