Low Static Polyimide High Temperature Kapton Tape 0.035mm OEM ODM
Low static high temperature resistant polyimide tape E1-IH810B polyimide heat resistant adhesive tape with good heating resistance
IH810B is a polyimide film back coated silicone adhesive with low-adhesion which has excellent antistatic performance and high temperature resistance.
Heat Resistant Kapton Tape E1-IH810B Features And Benefits:
1. Low electrostatic discharge at unwind and removal.
2. Excellent anti-static performance and High Temperature Resistance .
3. High initial adhesion, Good sealing performance.
4. RoHS Compliant.
|Item High Temperature Kapton Tape||Test Value||Test Method|
|Backing thickness (mm)||0.025±0.003||Micrometer|
|Total thickness (mm)||0.035±0.005||Micrometer|
|Release liner Thickness(mm)||0.075±0.003||Micrometer|
|Diameter of Core(mm)||77±2||calipers|
|Tensile Strength (KN/M)||≥3.5||GBT 30776-2014|
|Upmost using Temperature(℃)||260℃|
Semiconductor packaging,Chip packaging.Used for high temperature protection of different packaging processes, and temporary fixation in high temperature processes. As a carrier, it supports and protects ultra-thin objects during the transfer process. It is also suitable for surface protection that needs to be removed after high temperature and no residue.
1. Store under normal conditions of 10-30℃and 40-70% R.H, out of direct sunlight.
2. Shelf life:12 months from the date of manufacture when stored in initial packing.
1. The product should be far away from heat and fire sources;
2. Surface should be clean, dry, free of dust, oil or other contaminants.
3. Proper pressure required by roller, hand or press when applying.
4. Avoid repeat sticking to prevent adhesion decrease.
5. The product can not be used outdoors, to avoid the influence of outdoor weather, there will be residue on the object when the tape is removed.
Competitive advantages of our factory:
1. Very competitive price and high quality control.
2. Timely delivery.
3. Environmentally friendly products.
The above data is measured by laboratory standards. The actual data may be different due to the user's use conditions and methods. It is recommended to test the product before use.
Contact Us at Any Time