|Product Name:||E1-TH862G||Backing Thickness:||0. 025mm|
|Total Tape Thickness:||0.060±0.005mm||Adhesion To Steel:||5~7 (N/25mm)|
|Static Discharge (Removal From Roll):||＜100V||Elongation At Break:||≥90%|
0.06mm Polyester Masking Tape,
2.4mil Polyester Masking Tape,
2.4mil green polyester tape
High Temperature Polyester Masking Tape 0.06mm Antistatic Green Color
High temperature antistatic green polyester masking tape E1-TH862G
E1-TH862G is a green tape coated with silicone pressure sensitive adhesive on PET surface. It has good high temperature shielding and antistatic properties.
Features And Benefits:
1. Resistant high temperature up to 200℃.
2. No residue after removal.
3. Excellent anti-aging ability, long shelf life.
Polyester Adhesive Tape E1-TH862G Properties:
|Adhesion to Steel||1.1～1.6lbs/in||5～7N/25mm|
|Static Discharge (Removal from roll)||<100V||<100V|
|Maximum Operating Temperature||392℉||200℃|
Masking for thermosensitive components of Print circuit boards and temporary holding in wave soldering or reflow soldering process.
1. Store under normal conditions of 10-30℃ and 40-70% R.H, out of direct sunlight.
2. Shelf life: 12 months from the date of manufacture when stored in initial packing.
1. Surface should be clean, dry, free of dust, oil or other contaminants.
2. Proper pressure required by roller, hand or press when applying.
3. Avoid repeat sticking to prevent adhesion decrease.
What are our advantages?
1. Professional tape manufacturer for nearly 20 years.
2. Gold supplier.
Why buy from us instead of buying from other suppliers?
1. Good location and convenient transportation.
2. SGS certification.
Competitive advantages of our factory:
1. Very competitive price and high quality control.
2. Timely delivery.
Please be advised that this technical data sheet is written based on our lab tests and experience only. Customer is responsible to determine the suitability of the product meets intended application requirements before approved for use.
Contact Person: sales