|Product Name:||E2-DIH776A-B||Maximum Operating Temperature:||260℃|
|Static Discharge (Removal From Roll):||＜200V||Tensile Strength At Break:||≥8KN/M|
|Adhesion To Steel A Adhesive:||<1N/25mm|
8.2mil Heat Resistant Double Sided Tape,
Silicone Heat Resistant Double Sided Tape,
8.2mil high temperature double sided tape
Anti-Static Double-Side Coated Silicone Adhesive E2-DIH776A-B Polyimide Tape with Low Electrostatic Discharge at Unwind.
Features And Benefits:
1. Low electrostatic discharge at unwind.
2. Excellent tensile strength & Elongation.
3. Resistant high temperature up to 500℉.
4. Both sides with different adhesion, no any residue after removal.
|Adhesion to Steel||A adhesive||>0.62lbs/in||>6.5N/25mm|
|Static Discharge (Removal from roll)||<200V||<200V|
|Maximum Operating Temperature||500℉||260℃|
1. Mask for printed circuit boards during wave solder or solder dip process.
2. Masking contacts during spray painting, powder coating & solder coating.
3. Bundling of transformer, motor, battery & electronic components for insulation purpose.
1. Store under normal conditions of 10-30℃ and 40-70% R.H, out of direct sunlight.
2. Shelf life: 12 months from the date of manufacture when stored in initial packing.
1. Surface should be clean, dry, free of dust, oil or other contaminants.
2. Proper pressure required by roller, hand or press when applying.
3. Avoid repeat sticking to prevent adhesion decrease.
Why buy from us instead of buying from other suppliers?
1.Good location and convenient transportation.
2. SGS certification.
Competitive advantages of our factory:
1. Very competitive price and high quality control.
2. Timely delivery.
3. Environmentally friendly products.
Please be advised that this technical data sheet is written based on our lab tests and experience only. Customer is responsible to determine the suitability of the product meets intended application requirements before approved for use.
Contact Person: sales