Low Antistatic Polyimide Heat Resistant Adhesive Tape 2.2mil RoHS Approved
Low antistatic polyimide tape E1-IH803 heat resistant adhesive tape with super antisatic performance
E1-IH803 is a polyimide film backed silicone adhesive tape with excellent heat resistance and low static discharge properties.
Features And Benefits:
1. Low static discharge during unwinding and unwinding.
2. High temperature resistance up to 280℃ for 10 minutes
3. Excellent tensile strength and elongation
4. RoHS approved
|Adhesion to Steel||0.91～1.37lbs/in||4～6N/25mm|
|Static Discharge (Removal from roll)||<100V||<100V|
|Maximum Operating Temperature||536℉||280℃|
1.Store under normal conditions of 10-30℃ and 40-70% R.H, out of direct sunlight.
2.Shelf life: 12 months from the date of manufacture when stored in initial packing.
1.Surface should be clean, dry, free of dust, oil or other contaminants.
2.Proper pressure required by roller, hand or press when applying.
3.Avoid repeat sticking to prevent adhesion decrease.
Why buy from us instead of buying from other suppliers?
1. Good location and convenient transportation.
2. Good reputation and after-sales service team.
What are our advantages?
1. Provide samples and best service.
2. Good production capacity and fast delivery.
Please be advised that this technical data sheet is written based on our lab tests and experience only. Customer is responsible to determine the suitability of the product meets intended application requirements before approved for use.
Contact Us at Any Time