|Product Name:||E2-IC268A||Total Tape Thickness:||0.085±005mm|
|Backing Thickness:||0.070mm||Unwind Force:||>0.4N/25mm|
|Adhesion To Steel:||>0.5N/25mm||Static Discharge (Removal From Roll):||<100V|
ODM OEM Adhesive Tape Roll,
100V Adhesive Tape Roll,
0.085mm Anti Static Adhesive Tape
PP Film Anti Static Adhesive Tape Roll 0.085mm Low Electrostatic Discharge
Anti -static PP film sticky roll E2-IC268A tape excellent PCB cleaning roll
E2-IC268A is an anti-static PP film backed acrylic adhesive tape roll, it is specially used for cleaning various surface dust.
Features And Benefits:
1. No need to cut by blade.
2. No glue residue.
3. Low electrostatic discharge at unwinding.
4. Silicone free.
|Item||Typical Value||Test Method|
|Adhesion to Steel||>0.5N/25mm||GB/T 2792-2014|
|Unwind Force||>0.4N/25mm||GB/T 2792-2014|
|Surface Resistance||10 6-10 ohms||ANSI STM4.1-2017|
|Adhesion Resistance||10 7-11 ohms||ANSI STM4.1-2017|
|Static Discharge (Removal from roll)||<100V||
It is widely used in PCB automatic clean machine to remove PCB surface particle before next processes. This rolls is also necessary for PCT, LCD, LED, electronics and other industry’s surface clean.
1. Store under normal conditions of 10-30℃ and 40-70% R.H, out of direct sunlight.
2. Shelf life: 12 months from the date of manufacture when stored in initial packing.
1. Surface should be clean, dry, free of dust, oil or other contaminants.
2. Proper pressure required by roller, hand or press when applying.
3. Avoid repeat sticking to prevent adhesion decrease.
What are our advantages?
1. Provide samples and best service.
2. Good production capacity and fast delivery.
Why buy from us instead of buying from other suppliers?
1. Good reputation and after-sales service team.
2. Good location and convenient transportation.
Please be advised that this technical data sheet is written based on our lab tests and experience only. Customer is responsible to determine the suitability of the product meets intended application requirements before approved for use.
Contact Person: Ms. Karina